Friday 7 February 2014

Well, here goes...!

Hello there!

I am new to this 'blogging' so I'm a little unsure what to write. It is my aim to post on here at least every Friday but to begin with, I suppose we should introduce ourselves.

Wriggle Wraggle is designed to be a fun craft blog, created to relate our journey of establishing our craft business, with craft tutorials dotted here and there and filled with amusing, occasionally embarrassing(!), anecdotes of our crafty endeavours.

We are three sisters – a music teacher, a youth worker and a gardener – and we all share a love of crafting, mostly inspired by our Mum who has encouraged us with everything creative.



As you see from the photo we never grew up! Meet Charles Edward the red panda puppet and Teddy Deer! We have, of course, made them an entire wardrobe of different clothes and, whenever we are crafting, these little bundles of fun are not too far away!

Between us, we love to knit, sew, paint, draw, take photographs, rag-rug, make jewellery and make cards. We are always on the lookout for new crafts to try and I am particularly looking forward to getting to grips with my new spinning wheel. No doubt there will be another blog entry about the ups and downs of this particular craft effort!! (Let's hope there are more ups than downs!)

This is a big learning curve for me, as I have never tried writing a blog before. My aim for the Wriggle Wraggle shop is to have it established for my 21st birthday in July – not a conventional 21st birthday celebration but then we never were conventional anyway!

So, here's to many hilarious and crazy craft projects – let's just have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment